The Ludlow Kingsley team is looking for a Marketing Manager to support creative marketing for our veterinary clinic client, Papaya Pet Care. The ideal candidate will excel at building thoughtful, detailed marketing plans for large initiatives with high visibility internally and externally. As a critical member of our team, you'll have a unique opportunity to influence and shape the brand awareness for an incredible, female-founded brand that aims to change the veterinary industry for the better. You will lead an omnichannel marketing plan with the goal of driving brand awareness, positive brand sentiment, and targeting California-based pet owners to visit Papaya Pet Care.
Ludlow Kingsley has a flexible in-office/remote schedule, but for this role we prefer you work with us in our Silverlake office 4x per week and have the ability to travel occasionally to San Diego, where the first clinic is launching this spring.
- Lead the development and execution of go-to-market strategies to support the launch of Papaya's first clinic in San Diego, 6+ subsequent clinics in Southern California with the long term goal of 50+ clinics nationally over 5 years
- Work with and inspire creative teams to ideate world-class ideas that disrupt the veterinary industry, drive brand relevance, and increase member signups
- Establish cross-functional channel marketing plans across social, email, web, digital media & events, with the ability to scale marketing programs as the brand grows
- Collaborate with our team of senior creative leadership, designers, copywriters, and project managers to bring your vision to life
- Build relationships with external marketing partners (i.e., media outlets, media buyers, PR) to ensure all activities are in alignment with the look and feel of the brand while meeting our business objectives
- Manage marketing budget allocations to provide the highest value to our client
- Oversee programs and activations in priority markets - initiatives that can be localized and used by individual clinics to inspire, educate and encourage neighborhood locals to join Papaya
- Communicate project status to project participants and stakeholders clearly, accurately, and often
- Track production timelines in partnership with our operations team to ensure deadlines are met
- Create measurable goals, collect marketing insights, and report on success
- Play a role in the growth of our Marketing Team by helping establish key positions to hire
This mid-to-senior level position requires portfolio examples that showcase your ability to scale and grow brand marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone who has a passion for Marketing and an excitement to work in an industry that highlights caring for adorable dogs and cats.
Ludlow Kingsley is a creative branding agency made up of a group of people who come to work every day because we love what we do. Our clients trust us in helping convey their brand stories through art and copy. We believe success happens when you surround yourself with kind, hardworking, creative individuals. If that sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
How To Apply
Please send us a message using the contact form below. The more you can share with us the better.