We're looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to work under the guidance of our exceptional design team on a variety of projects.
This is an entry to mid-level creative role that requires expert knowledge of After Effects and animation workflows. You'll work with our design team to make creative, fun, and unique animations for use primarily on social media and web.
This role will start as a freelance opportunity, with the goal of evolving into a full-time opportunity if you're the right fit for our team.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Collaborate with creative leadership and our design team to define animation workflows
- Understand how to utilize style guides to create assets and animations that are on-brand across a wide range of clients
- Ability to take direction and implement a vision from our creative leadership and design teams
- Expert knowledge in primarily 2D tools to create storyboards, prototypes, and final animations for clients to use publicly throughout their brand channels. An interest in 3D is a plus, but not required.
- Expert knowledge of delivering files in a variety of formats from social posts, to stories, to reels to web
- Communicate a strong knowledge of both design language as well as technical language
Skills & Qualifications:
- A portfolio that displays work from 1-3 years of experience working as a motion graphic designer, animator, or similar role. If you are a recent graduate with a great portfolio and work ethic, please don't hesitate to apply!
- Expert knowledge of After Effects and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Great communication skills and a creative mindset
- An open and flexible approach to working with an ability to work alongside both our internal teams and our clients
- Must be able to come into our creative studio in Los Angeles, CA
How To Apply:
Please send us a message using the contact form below. The more you can share with us the better!