We're looking for a designer who has a passion for beautiful branding, creative web design, and thoughtful packaging design. At Ludlow Kingsley, our clients look to us to help them rebrand their existing companies, create something from the ground up, and everything in between. You will work with our cohesive team of creative directors, strategists, designers and developers from concept to completion. We're passionate about our work and are lucky to collaborate with like-minded clients who feel the same!
Experience & Responsibilities
- An excitement around designing brand systems that extend across a full suite of materials and needs—from identity to digital to print
- An ability to interpret detailed strategy documents and apply them to your designs
- An ability to take direction from our creative director and senior design team
- A balance of an artistic point of view with a very detail-oriented mindset—strong layout skills, organizational abilities, and print-production skills
- A drive for creativity and thinking outside the box coupled with a collaborative, team-focused mindset
- An excitement for learning and growing in both creative skills and technical skills
- Serious attention to detail and a solid understanding of branding and design principles
- Expert-level skills in Adobe Creative Suite for both digital and print
- Availability to work remotely in the Pacific Time Zone with the possibility of working on-site at our studio in Los Angeles, California when we head back to the office
We are a group of people who come to work every day because we love what we do. Our clients trust us in helping convey their brand stories through art and copy. We believe success happens when you surround yourself with kind, hardworking, creative individuals. If that sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!