We're looking for a Production Designer who has experience extending an established brand system throughout web, packaging, and marketing applications. At Ludlow Kingsley, our clients look to us to help them re-brand their existing companies, create something from the ground up, and everything in between. You will work with our cohesive team of creative directors, strategists, designers and developers from concept to completion. We're passionate about our work and are lucky to collaborate with like-minded clients who feel the same!
Experience & Responsibilities
- An excitement around collaborating with the Ludlow Kingsley team to extend our client-approved brand identities in a variety of different formats.
- Extremely detail oriented with strong layout skills, organizational abilities, and excellent file-categorizing skills to ensure our designs are production-ready and projects are completed on time.
- An artistic point of view beyond just production, with the ability to think creatively and bring new ideas to the table.
- Strong knowledge of print production processes, web design best practices, and retouching abilities.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and XD.
- Skills in creating mockups from scratch and manipulating smart objects quickly.
- An ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Process-oriented self-starter with a meticulous attention to detail in file proofing and press checks.
- Excellent communication skills and an overall passion for quality branding and design.
- Availability to work remotely, with the possibility of working on-site at our studio in Los Angeles, California when we are back in the office.
If this sounds like you, please send us an email with your resume, portfolio, and short note about why you feel you'd be a great fit for our team!