A Little About the Job:
Ludlow Kingsley is seeking a Project Manager. You will be responsible for establishing a harmonious relationship between our clients and the studio. Your goal as Project Manager is to ensure that each client in your purview has the best possible experience working with our team. It is your role to bridge the gap between our client's vision and our team's capabilities. Project Managers are also responsible for proposal development, brief creation, and meeting scheduling.
A Little About You:
You are an expert at communication. You have a natural ability to plan, strategize, and problem-solve. You have a clear understanding of service businesses and client management. You're a great listener, multitasker, and collaborator with expert interpersonal skills. You can run client meetings and calls in a confident and professional manner. You should also be interested in great branding and graphic design.
Some Things You'll Do:
- Ensure the team and the client are confident with the scope of work, budget, and project timeline prior to and throughout the entire project
- Manage projects efficiently by establishing consistent and high-level communication with the client that includes reviewing processes, timelines, and costs related to their project
- Understand and analyze client wishes and business objectives and translate these into strategic and actionable items for our team
- Effectively communicate project requirements to creative team
- Lead our team in providing the utmost level of client service
- Attend and take extremely detailed notes during all client meetings
- Gather ongoing client feedback and make suggestions to improve or adjust internal processes based on this feedback
- Address client delays and out-of-scope requests
- Manage conflict, incite discussion, and help make decisions in relation to managing clients and team
- Foster deeper relationships with clients to grow future business opportunities
- Act as the enforcer of deadlines on both ends of the project and work to resolve any missed dates
- Aid in developing and improving proposals, retainer agreements, contracts, and change orders based on client feedback and operations strategy
Please Reach Out If You:
- Have 1-3+ years of relevant experience, preferably within a creative agency
- Have the ability to plan, strategize, and problem-solve
- Can balance a range of requests and client expectations
- Are looking for a small, but supportive working environment
- Are an empathetic, caring, and emotionally intelligent human being with a collaborative mindset
- Have a love for the east side of LA and are able to work on site at our studio
How To Apply:
Please send us a message about why you're right for this role by using the contact form below. Be sure to include any applicable links like your portfolio, LinkedIn, and/or socials. The more you can share with us the better!
Thank you for reaching out!
We will be in touch shortly.