A Little About the Job:
We're seeking a fun and motivated Studio Manager to join the Ludlow Kingsley team. You'll be responsible for thinking of all of the things that take any experience to the next level—for our team members, for our clients, and for our studio. From planning thoughtful celebrations to leading client-facing events, your taste level should encompass all of the things we hope to achieve in our working environment.
A Little About You:
You're organized, have great taste, and get things done quickly and efficiently. You are perceptive and always thinking about ways to surprise and delight people. You also have a keen photography eye and are able to capture authentic studio moments that can be shared on social media.
Some Things You'll Do:
- Shape the studio experience—from choosing the best florals and plants to helping collect the right furniture, lighting, books, etc.
- Light cleaning and organizing to keep the studio environment lovely at all times
- Run useful errands like keeping items in the studio in stock, picking up lunch, purchasing equipment the team needs, etc.
- Help art direct photoshoots when applicable by collecting the right props and working alongside the photographer to bring a beautiful vision to life
- Coordinate events like First Thing Fridays, studio open houses, and seasonal parties
- Think ahead and create special moments for celebrations like birthdays, brand launches, client gifting, etc.
- Curate & post daily Ludlow Kingsley Instagram stories
Please Reach Out If You:
- Are looking for a small, but supportive working environment
- Are an empathetic, caring, and emotionally intelligent human being with a collaborative mindset
- Have a love for the east side of LA and are able to work on site at our studio
How To Apply:
Please send us a message about why you're right for this role by using the contact form below. Be sure to include any applicable links like your portfolio, LinkedIn, and/or socials. The more you can share with us the better!
Thank you for reaching out!
We will be in touch shortly.