Paid Design Internship
A Little About the Job:
We're seeking a Design Intern to support the Ludlow Kingsley team on a variety of projects. From branding to web design, you will gain experience in many different forms of graphic design applications and mediums. You will take direction from our Creative Director, the Senior Design team, and our Project Manager(s). As this is a paid internship, interns must be able to work in the United States legally. We can offer appropriate school credit, where applicable.
A Little About You:
You are a fan our studio's design point of view and are excited to learn as much as you can about our studio and our process. You're not afraid to ask for feedback and accept kind critiques on your design work. You're willing to try new things and help on on a range of different projects.
Some Things You'll Do:
- Concept, develop, and package compelling design work as part of a greater team of graphic designers
- Create mood boards
- Take creative direction and execute it appropriately across brand collateral such as logos, icons, illustrations, decks, web pages and other assets
- Properly organize design files and follow established file naming conventions in order to best share files internally and with clients
- Meet all deadlines and have a clear line of communication with the our team during at each point in the design process
- Demonstrate an ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously by managing your time and workflow
Please Reach Out If You:
- Are in enrolled in, or have recently completed, a BA in Graphic Design or other established design program
- Have Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Are looking for a small, but supportive working environment
- Are an empathetic, caring, and emotionally intelligent human being with a collaborative mindset
- Have a love for the east side of LA and are able to work on site at our studio.
How To Apply:
Please send us a message about why you're right for this role by using the contact form below. Be sure to include any applicable links like your portfolio, LinkedIn, and/or socials. The more you can share with us the better!
Thank you for reaching out!
We will be in touch shortly.