A Little About the Job:
We're seeking a mid-level designer who has a passion for beautiful branding, creative web design, and thoughtful packaging design. At Ludlow Kingsley, our clients look to us to help them rebrand their existing companies, create something from the ground up, and everything in between. You will work with our cohesive team of creative directors, strategists, designers, and developers from concept to completion.
A Little About You:
You have an excitement around designing brand systems that extend across a full suite of materials and needs—from identity to digital to print. You can interpret detailed strategy documents and apply them to your designs. You are able to take direction from our creative director and senior design team. You have serious attention to detail, a solid understanding of design best practices, and a drive for creativity.
Some Things You'll Do:
- Concept, develop, and package compelling design work as part of a greater team of graphic designers
- Communicate design vision both internally and to clients, in visual and written form
- Create mood boards to achieve visual alignment with clients
- Produce high-quality, strategic, on-brand, and beautifully executed work to industry standards and utilizing best practices
- Take creative direction and execute it appropriately across brand collateral such as logos, icons, illustrations, decks, web pages and other assets
- Properly organize design files and follow established file naming conventions in order to best share files internally and with clients
- Meet all deadlines and have a clear line of communication with your Creative Director(s) and Project Manager(s) at each point in the design process
- Demonstrate an ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously by managing your time and workflow
Please Reach Out If You:
- Have 2+ years of graphic design experience in a creative or branding agency
- Have Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Are a strong, conceptual thinker with a solid background in print and web design
- Are looking for a small, but supportive working environment
- Are an empathetic, caring, and emotionally intelligent human being with a collaborative mindset
- Have a love for the east side of LA and are able to work on site at our studio. Fully remote will be considered, but is not preferred.
How To Apply:
Please send us a message about why you're right for this role by using the contact form below. Be sure to include any applicable links like your portfolio, LinkedIn, and/or socials. The more you can share with us the better!
Thank you for reaching out!
We will be in touch shortly.